Original Image: HERE
- Gosh darn it, isn't it embarrassing when fanfiction manages to summarise your life so completely...? (The quote on the image, FYI. A little anti-Valentines grumpiness for you there...)
- Spending a lovely afternoon hand-making business cards on Friday - I had such a good time, and my flatmates were helping me pick quotes :)
- I keep changing my mind about Gala Darling... sometimes, I love her, and sometimes she irks me. What think you?
- More Take Me Out love! One of our student communities hosted its own on Friday - and one of my friends bagged herself a date...
- Single People's Pancake Party tomorrow night. Yaaaaay :)
- I'm so looking forward to next Saturday! I'm hoping to get day tickets for Season's Greetings at the National Theatre, and I'm going for a wander round London with some Spooks-fan-friends... Geeky Amy is happy happy!
- Owl City's version of Taylor Swift's Enchanted - a reply to the song that she wrote about him, in time for Valentine's day. I don't especially like his music - but how sweet is that?! Excuse me whilst I just go and melt into a big pool of fangirly goo, please...
- Wondering whether any of the BSB staff will ever reply to emails. I'm thinking not.
- Racing Demon at the Crucible Theatre last night - so much fun with some good friends. Oh, and forearms. Cannae forget the forearms.
- You're My Silver Lining - fuelling my tumblr addiction since 6/2/11...
- Casting sessions for the next U.S.L.E.S. production - I'm hoping to be in the comedy version of 'Frankenstein' we're putting on...
- IFB's post on Fashion Week Technology has me fuming... is it not possible to report properly without being a bazillionaire?!
- Macaroni cheese with roasted vegetables. Better than it sounds, believe me!
What's been happening in your world this week? Have you got a link you'd love to share?